Hi there: The older of the two machines below has just developed a
thin vertical yellow line, just left of center, that sometimes
flickers but not usually. I assume it's simply one of those things
that happens but am wondering if it's a symptom of something more
ominous than just an annoyance. How urgent might it be for me to get
it looked at? And since--of course--it's just beyond the three-year
Apple Care term, what are my options for where to get it looked at and
how much might this cost me? As always my thanks in advance!