At 12:52 PM -0600 12/9/2009, Christian Wacker wrote:
>On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Dan <dantear...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  At 12:34 PM -0600 12/9/2009, Christian Wacker wrote:
>  >>iMac G3 SlotLoad 350mhz basline model that's been uber upgraded.
>
>10.3.9, fully updated
>
>>>It has a CD-RW\DVD-Rom drive, but it just won't read dvd+r disks
>>
>>  What make/model drive is it?
>>  What exactly does System Profiler say about the drive?
>
>Matshita CD-RW CW-8123
>Revision CZ24

Someone else will have to double-check me.  I'm not finding any
firmware updates for that drive, other than a possible zone hack.
Nor do I see any support for reading DVD+ media... which is perhaps
odd because I thought that most DVD-Video discs are DVD+ class media
even when produced commercially.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.