I had seen those offered on Amazon; however, they are used items. Having had
two second-hand iMacs, I've decided that the Macbook will be new. Thanks, though

Judith Rosenbaum
From: "Deaner Lawless Jr." <law...@gmail.com>

> On Mar 8, 2010, at 11:52 PM, Judith Rosenbaum wrote:
>
> I've been reading articles online (thank you lowendmac.com), looking at specs
and have decided that the May 2009 2.13 GHz MacBook is the best option for me
(2
USB ports, Firewire port). My goal is to keep my work table simple and
uncluttered so I prefer not to have USB hubs, etc. I've searched long and hard
but have had no luck locating this model (MC240LL/A), having tried all the
usual