Hi There,

The eMac that we have in the office for checking HTML rendering has a
bung screen... so we thought we might take it out of the case and
connect it up to a LCD screen using this helpfull howto
http://www.lbodnar.dsl.pipex.com/eServer/

So we have everything hooked up to a 12V PSU, and are now wondering
how to get the thing to boot up?

In the page above, it states:

"Use standard ATX power supply to power up everything. Unfortunately
you cannot switch on the power supply from the eMac because eMac needs
more then just trickle 5V to start up. I have not solved that one yet
so for the moment power supply must be switched on manually (by
grounding the green wire on its PC motherboard connector.) You only
need two voltages: +5V and +12V. I strongly suggest to power hard and
optical drives directly from the power supply, not via DCB."

So we have done that but the thing does not acually boot up.. any
ideas/help please?

THanks

SImon