Hello all. I've got a newish iMac Core 2 Duo machine that I brought last summer
which has recently stopped seeing the internet via Airport. I've tried deleting
and then reinstalling through the System Preferences>Network. I've tried
resetting my Airport Extreme Base Station (all other computers in the home see
the network without difficulty). I've noted that is will connect for a few
seconds and then drop the connection. I've got AppleCare so I can take that
next step uniess someone here has a suggestion. I have even reset my individual
Airport Express modules I use to extend my network. I haven't tried lugging it
downstairs to the router and plugging it in to see if it works ok wired. Any
other suggestions? I'm running the lastest iteration of Snow Leopard. I've
tried Safe Boot without success.