Hey guys, a couple of months ago I looked here for some help with replacing the
bad caps on my iMac g5 1.8Ghz 20'
Well I did it!
It starts up.  It seems to be working.
I ran Apple Service Diagnostic 2.5.2 on it WITHOUT an internal HD and I am
getting 2 errors.
The first is on the I2C - Register test.  It simply says it failed.
The second is on the temp sensor on the HD - also failed, but I suspect that is
because there is no HD
I couldn't find any info in this particular area on apples support service site
or any of the service manuals.
Anybody know what these errors mean?  Is it possible I am getting the I2C error
because there is no drive on the bus?
Don't want to buy a new drive for this mac unless I am reasonably sure that I
will be able to use it.

Thanks so much!
Jason T
St. Petersburg, FL