My fellow Floridian,

You can install games in your Parallels virtual PC machine. They will
always be faster in Bootcamp than in Parallels, for the obvious reason
that they are running natively instead of in a virtual bottle.
However, Parallels is pretty fast, and if you're having mouse trouble
in Bootcamp, you'll be much happier switching to Parallels, anyway --
plus you won't have to reboot and all that jazz.

And yes, you can delete the Bootcamp partition and reclaim that space.
Just use the Bootcamp Assistant. Backup your Mac partition first, just
in case, but there shouldn't be any trouble.

Best of luck,

Felix