Hello guys,
My sister just sent me this email it was send from my mac to her but I did not
send it, and today when I turn my pc on I found that my date was wrong and also
ask me a lot of question about allowing or denying  incoming networks, please I
don't know what to do, the first thing I asked when I bought my PC was if it
was a antivirus for my mac and the sales guy told me they do not need it, is
this true? where do you go to clean my PC ? I live in the Toronto area

Thanks,

IBM

Begin forwarded message: