it's calling home read my tag lines

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Mystic Prowler <coolmar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I was using frostwire earlier and sometimes the program takes too long to
> close, so sometimes I open Activity Monitor to close it. I clicked here and
> there, and looked carefully at a few things. This is a strange glitch I
> found. I looked at the shared memory size in the iTunes window, and it
> showed: 16,777,216.00TB of shared memory size. What is going on? I can
> provide a screenshot, which is real. One moment later it jumps to 4.001 KB
> of shared memory, then 6GB of shared memory, then back to that crazy number.
>

> http://i29.servimg.com/u/f29/14/69/07/47/pictur10.jpg
>
> Any help to shed light on this would be much appreciated.

The only things that government “makes” are criminals out of innocent
people, and corpses out of living human beings.
If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one.
*"We're all Arizonans now." Sara**h Palin*
*earth turns to gold in the hands of the wise*
- Rum
(The "Life Buffet": take what you want, leave what you don't.)
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie
the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not
become the legalized version of the first." Thomas Jefferson
WARNING: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
(NSA) may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may
do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse,
nor protection.......... IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail
is reading it, you are in violation of the 1st & 4th Amendments to the
Constitution of the United States.