On Feb 2, 2011, at 3:41 PM, Mike Linnett wrote:

On 2 Feb 2011, at 18:38, Bruce Johnson wrote:

On Feb 1, 2011, at 1:56 PM, Papa wrote:

I'm New to iMac. I'm interested in getting a game controller and the wireless mouse leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to playing a game. What are the pros and cons for a controller for and iMac? My first choice would be a wireless one, similar to what is used on a X box. However, I am
not familiar with any game controllers for the iMac.

Virtually any USB game controller on the market can be used, either out of the box or with the aid of USB Overdrive:

<http://www.usboverdrive.com/USBOverdrive/News.html>

I was just trying out the WiiRemote on my MBP last night. There are a couple of programs which work with it, DarwinRemote and WiiWhiteBoard. DarwinRemote lets you use the Wiimote as a mouse and configure the various buttons as keyboard keys. It uses bluetooth and is easy to sync up with the computer. I don't know about game integration though.