On Sep 15, 3:41 pm, Ashgrove <salum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Al,
>
> Personally, I gave up on Time Machine a long time ago. It was nothing
> but trouble. Perhaps most of its old kinks have been already ironed by
> now, but I see from your posts that it's still buggy --three OS's
> later.

Hi Felix:

This is not about fixing bugs; it's about enhancements.

I love Time Machine.  I am not an early adopter and did not use Time
Machine until I picked up an early model Time Capsule on close-out.
This saved my bacon several times, within minutes of stupid mistakes.
I use CCC weekly to a separate drive.

I do not use a third-party TM scheduler simply because the ones I know
about do not have a feature I would use.

Al