I am not that computer savvy - but I was the proud owner of a Apple IMac 233
rev B, but I had added 128K extra RAM - about the most I was aware that I could
add at the time.

My 233 would play games that it was "not supposed to play" such as Bushfire - I
remember playing Temple Tantrum, Jazz Jackrabbit, etc - I never cared that much for os 9,
I used 8.6 most of the time.

I eventually accidentally erased the hard drive using Alladin's Spring Cleaning
(even though I was trying to be careful and not do that) - so I set this
computer up for a friend, and upgraded to a flat-panel Imac, the last of the
Motorola chip ones.  That one died under extended warranty, so it was upgraded
to an Intel chip IMac.

Dennis
San Diego

I still miss my bondi-blue baby!  I love the transculent colors of the IMac's -