I have an old Slot Loading iMac G3 that I have souped up with things
like a Solid State Drive.

I recently came across this
http://www.wap.org/journal/irack/default.html

It is not the rack mount that interests me so much in the pictures but
the Video connector that appears to adapt the Motherboard video to a
standard VGA connector.

I want to be able to hack a standard VGA LCD display into the iMac G3,
and remove the heat producing CRT.  Does anyone have the pin out for
the cable used in that iRack video adapter?

This should also lighten the load on the power supply and make the
imac ready for the next upgrade a Mini ITX motherboard.

For now however I want to stay with the the original G3 Logic board as
it works fine for me on my customized version of Ubuntu