My 24" 2.8ghz w/4gigs ram iMac running 10.5.8 is doing something really
annoying! The window that comes up when I turn the machine off is continually
popping up, asking am I sure I want to shut my computer down now... When I am
in the middle of doing something. When I hit cancel, it pops up again at rapid
&decreasing intervals till it stays on thru 4 or 5 clicks of the cancel button,
then it will stay off several minutes till it starts the same irritating cycle
over again. It also makes noise, quite bothersome when listening to music.
Anyone run into this before?..

Sent from my iPad