Speakin' O' Mice:...
I have a couple of USB Pee-Sea mice that I like to use. The left button works like a regular MacMouse. The right button brings up contextual menus like Control+Click. This is handy.
eMac G-4 w/OS 10.4.11
I have notice though, that some brands of Pee-Sea mice (USB) will work fine for a few seconds, then freeze the computer so severely that the only way to get things working again is to force restart the computer. (Must change the mouse first) This also happens with the same mice on G-4 Sawtooth, G-4 Quicksilver and G-4 iBook, all running OS 10.4.11.

Anyone know why this happens with *some Pee-Sea mice but not others? And the mice that work are consistent from one machine to another. And the ones that freeze a Mac work fine on a Pee-Sea.

Cheers,
Drew

Carol McKee wrote:

I like Logitech mice.  They fit my hand and are easy to use.