Same thing happened not long ago with my old Mac 6100CD. And a new PRAM
battery got it booted. Worth a try.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Colin Yarwood <colin.yarw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Having good my LC475 and PB1400s working again ;-) I thought Id pull the
> old iMac Indigo out and see if I can get it to run.
>
> I recall we had it halt and it didnt want to start again c 2003 before we
> put it in the garage...
>

> So, got it out cleaned it up and added a keyboard and mouse and connected
> up to mains.
>
> Pressed the button and it went clunk and a green light lit around the
> button and flickers - something somewhere inside the case flutters
> regularly but no sign of life on the screen.
>
> I tried option startup keys and it doesnt do any different - no FW mode
> startup, No alt disk.
>
> I think there is a CD in the slot - I couldnt put its original CD in
> anyway and as its a  slot loader I could not find the paper clip with to
> eject it powered on or not! I looked at leaft and right of slot without
> success :-(
>
> I have a FW disk and pugged it in and tried to start it but while its
> light came on it went off as did the green light on the iMac.
>
> Any ideas? PRAM Battery? Same as LC475 3.6 V?
>
> Colin
>
>  --
>
> ---
> "iMac Group" group.
> email to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.