Whereabouts in the uk?
I'm in Bristol, can't promise anything, but have fixed a couple up in the past.
Maybe tell us what's up and we'll try and diagnose?

---
Mike Linnett
07515877812
notacello.net

On 22 Jan 2016, 20:29 +0000, Julia Brinckloe<jmbri...@gmail.com>, wrote:
> I also live in the U.S., but having bought or inherited a number of ailing
> iMac G3's--13 to date--I have managed with my limited knowledge and skill to
> fix and upgrade them ALL--merely by Googling each machine, system and
> problem. Honestly, you can do this. And parts are out there--some even "new
> old stock." Good luck!
>
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Mark
> Sokolovsky<coolmar...@gmail.com(mailto:coolmar...@gmail.com)>wrote:
> >
> > I live in the US. Had I have lived there, I'd gladly fix them.
> >

> > --
> > --
> > To leave this group, send email
> > toimaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com(mailto:imaclist%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com)
> >
> > ---
> > "iMac Group" group.
> > email
> > toimaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com(mailto:imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com).

> ---
> "iMac Group" group.
> email
> toimaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com(mailto:imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.