Hi there: I got a new wireless router from Verizon the other day, and now
the printer (Brother) and the new wireless network don't see each other.
Tried to troubleshoot it with my wife over the phone but can't figure it
out that way since I can't see the screen and she is not very comfortable
with this stuff. There was an add-printer-to-network setting of some sort
in there someplace but it was apparently grayed out. I can't get home to
deal with it until late tonight. I've told her to send print commands as
usual so they build up in the queue, and they will all print once I get it
straightened out...I think.

A quick word of advice on how to get the printer onto the new network will
be much appreciated. Apologies, and thanks!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.