Yeah, I suspect so. 16:9 is pretty much the standard aspect ratio for screens
these days; but I did find one at Monoprice that was cheaper. It looks like
what you’re looking for. Monoprice is a good supplier, we’ve gotten a lot of
stuff from them.

https://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=15483&gclid=CP6q-OjjgdMCFc9hfgodIncNUQ

They used to be just cables and such but they’ve grown tremendously, everything
from guitars to 3D printers now...

On Mar 31, 2017, at 11:47 AM, Bill Spencer