I am runing Mac OS X 10.13.5 (High Sierra) on a  2015 iMac (m  that has no
slots for a CD! Is tis typical for that model,

or is that the current state of the art? It has several (4?) USB ports on back,
so there must be an external drive that can Read and Write, but I don 't know
even what to list/look for. Any sugestions or advice would be extremely
appreciated.

                                                                      Michael
Angell

mang...@comcast.net

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
EMAIL;TYPE=work,pref:mang...@comcast.net
FN:mang...@comcast.net
PRODID:-//Open-Xchange//7.8.4-Rev26//EN
REV:20180630T164622Z
N:ANGELL;MICHAEL;;;
UID:ce4f9cb1-2b70-4531-a69e-eed3ab9656e2
END:VCARD