Hi,

I am looking for a simple image editing program matcing the following
characteristics:
- includes 3 functions: cut, brightness control and contrast control
(nothing else needed).
- be very easy to use: it is an educational software for children in
regions with low scolarity. That is why we don't use existing image
editors.
- written prefarably in Python, but in any other language if better
libraries exist.
- runs on Windows and Linux.
- preferably that runs inside the browser. I think this is not
possible with python, we should have to use javascript (?)

The application will be part of a cdrom. No network/internet
interaction exists. The rest of the application will run inside a
browser (running flash), that is why it would be better if the image
editor could run inside the browser as well.

Thank you very much in advance,
Marko