Karsten Hiddemann wrote:

afaik, PIL 1.1.6 works just fine under 2.6.  there's a 2.6 build for
windows available from:

I remember somebody saying 'If 2.6 doesn't require fixes, there will
most likely be a "patch catchup" round in august/september, and an
official 1.1.7 release after that.' I'm eagerly awaiting said things. :)

yep, I seem to remember that too...

however, I got somewhat distracted by a job offer I couldn't refuse, in a country I haven't lived in before, so things are a bit busy right now.

(but in the meantime, maybe we could set up a google moderator series or a slinkset forum to collect and prioritize patches and other fixes that would be nice to have in an 1.1.7 maintenance release. what would the list prefer?)

</F>