Am 29.01.2009 um 11:29 schrieb Lukáš Oršin:

Thanks for syntax advices ;)

You're welcome. I've learned to appreciate that good Python code is usually compact and legible and that I'm probably doing something wrong when it isn't!

The version with del(image) clause seems to be more successful.
Unfortunately it can´t still run to the end.
Program crashed at 37 % of processing with 98 MB allocated memory.
I am using PIL in 1.1.6 version.
Unfortunately we have not the opportunity to test that batch in Linux,
just in Windows.

I'd be happy to run a test on my machine (Mac OS) if you could send a couple of sample image files to me privately.

PS:
I am posting from another e-mail (luko...@gmail.com). Posting from my
main address (lukas.or...@infinit.sk), powered by Google Apps for
Business, still returns the notification about suspicious header. The
same to my colleague @infinit.sk. Could the admin chech it please ?

The problem is almost certainly with Google - what is the precise error message?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20