You are right, I should have dropped this into the Tkinter mail list. Thanks for the info, but I think I'd like to stick to Tkinter for now. I do have a way out of my dilemma. I'm trying to draw something like a compass, and I don't necessarily need the lines emenating from the center to the edge of a circle. I can just intersect the circle with maybe a 10-20 pixel line. Out of curosity, I will re-post over in Tk-ville.

Guilherme Polo wrote:
On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Wayne Watson