Yes and no. In addition to the version that came with Snow Leopard, I downloaded version 3.1.1
                                Regards,
                                        Jack

"Trust me.  I have a lot of experience at this."

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009, Bill Janssen wrote:

So, did you download and install a different Python than came with your
Mac?

Bill

Jack Uretsky <j...@hep.anl.gov> wrote:

Thanks.  I'n not seeing why that helps.  I did Finder-File-Find-SDK
        and got 156 items.  Im not sure what to do next