Thanks.  I'll check Macports again.
I wasn't sure where to find the binaries.
                        Regards,
                                Jack

"Trust me.  I have a lot of experience at this."

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

On Sun, 2010-06-13 at 23:45 -0500, Jack Uretsky wrote:
Thanks.  I believe I have Macports installed.  Here's what I get on the
first command:

Macintosh-2:~ jackuretsky$ sudo port install libjpeg
Password:
sudo: port: command not found

Further suggestions?

I bet you don't. Any reason to not to use Chris' binaries?

http://packages.zaytsev.net/python/

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev