|
Good day,
I am in process of setting up Imail and am having
difficulties recieving mail from an external source. I can send and
recieve internally, send to external hosts, but can not recieve from an external
host. I try to send a message from an external internet account and get
the error message that follows.
"The message could not be sent because one of the
recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.
Subject 'fdgdfhdfhf', Account: 'cyberport.cyberportal.net', Server:
'cyberport.cyberportal.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
Relaying denied', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number:
0x800CCC79"
I think this is on my end and have something
set up incorrectly, but have no idea what it might be. Any thoughts or
insights would be greatly appreciated.
thanx
Chris
Maccioli
|
- Re: [IMail Forum] cant recieve Chris Maccioli
- Re: [IMail Forum] cant recieve Len Conrad
