I am using OE5 on the machine I am on now. It works
fine if you do it like this.
Set up your Account as IMAP. In the folder list click
on the name of the account. Click the IMAP Folders
button. Click the folder you want to show then the Show
button. Even sub-folders of folders will be in the list.
Dusty
----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Hedgeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 1999 12:21 PM
Subject: [IMail Forum] OE5 and Web folders
> I created several sub-folders while using the Web client. Those folders
don't show up in Outlook Express 5, nor can I create the the folders in OE5
and get the messages. I have to go into the web client to read them or move
them back into the Main folder for OE5.
>
> Is there a way to do this? All of my customers will be using OE5 and the
web client. I need to know if, say they are traveling and using the web
client, they can create sub folders or if that's a no-no...
>
> TIA,
> Peter Hedgeman
Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html
to be removed from this list.