I just tested notifications here via Outlook Express and all seemed to pass
through the IMAIL box just fine.  What v IMAIL are you running and what
client are you using?
-V
----- Original Message -----
From: Ivan Leung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 1999 6:25 PM
Subject: [IMail Forum] Notify = failure,Delay


> Hi all, I've posted this question some time ago, and hadn't gotten any
response, I'd like to try it one more time.  I've seen quite a bit of
entries like the followings in the sys log
> then, I see a idle timeout about 15 minutes later.
>
> Anyone have any clue what causes these, Please help, those users are not
getting any emails from those two IP hosts.
>
> 09:11 02:18 SMTPD(63AF033A) [200.33.150.130] EHLO crilling.telmex.net.mx
> 09:11 02:18 SMTPD(63AF033A) [200.33.150.130] MAIL
FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 09:11 02:18 SMTPD(63AF033A) [200.33.150.130] RCPT
TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> NOTIFY=FAILURE,DELAY
> 09:11 02:24 SMTPD(CC690374) [200.33.150.80] EHLO goku.telmex.net.mx
> 09:11 02:24 SMTPD(CC690374) [200.33.150.80] MAIL
FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 09:11 02:24 SMTPD(CC690374) [200.33.150.80] RCPT
TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> NOTIFY=FAILURE,DELAY
> 09:11 02:33 SMTPD(63AF033A) idle timeout
> 09:11 03:03 SMTPD(CC690374) idle timeout
>
> ________________________________________________________
> The Webhighway
> Get your free email account at http://ivan.webhwy.net
> Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html
> to be removed from this list.
>

Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html 
to be removed from this list.

Reply via email to