-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Website World
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:41 AM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] OT - Domain renewed by someone else: what to do?

Once it goes into pending delete status, they all charge a larger fee. I
can't remember, but I think even Godaddy charged about 70.00 for one of our
clients that did this.

This domain is active, and not pending delete, so they are not bound by
ICANN rules regarding fees.

Mike