Hi All,

excellent recommendations.

we're seeing several "per domain" feature requests with both of these (IM &
Calendaring) being near the top - along with as and av.  are you looking for
per virtual domain capabilities?

anyone else with feature requests, feel free to send directly to me as well
as, of course, to the forum.  we are finalizing and prioritizing items for
upcoming releases.  here are a few that several folks have mentioned, in no
particular order:

1. ability to change order that black/white list is processed (many want
white first)
2. ability to disable a domain (and all it's users) without deleting
3. ability to rename host and change IP address from within IMail
4. Attachment Manager (option to, but not mandatory, to strip off
attachment(s) and replace with a link to the file(s) that have been scanned
for av/as and put on location inside firewall)
5. ListServ Management (sign-up confirmations, bounce handling, automatic
unsubscriptions)
6. Notifications for full mailboxes (auto email admin or secondary account
of the mailbox that is full)
7. Password Rules (min/max chars, special chars required or not, auto
expiring passwords)
8. Archiving (e.g. domains, users, lists, mailboxes)
9. A more high-availability/redundant friendly architecture (e.g. remove
dependency on registry)
10. Performance reporting (e.g. graphical reports on top 10 senders,
receivers in emails/bytes, who's sending the most attachments, who's getting
the most spam/viruses, real time view of how are clients connecting (pop,
imap/web), etc.).

feel free to send back comments/feedback.

bye for now,

kg