From: "John Casaleggio"
Sent 5/8/2006 4:15:04 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] spam vacation messages

We have a script that is supposed to enable vacation for the sender, and include their message as the vacation message.  Lately, we have seen spammers sending to our vacation address and if they cc a real user, the script activates the vacation message for the real user, sending the spam message to all who write her!  Does anyone out there use this same script (I think it came from imail years ago) and have a solution for this?  Thanks.

John