Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] netzero

Since we host business websites we're currently blocking [EMAIL PROTECTED] until this passes. I'm just tired of deleting thousands of 50 Kb emails from the spool directory. Messagesniffer is grabbing the rest of them that actually make good connections but why bother accepting them.

Doug Traylor wrote:
Anyone else getting a ton of spam from netzero accounts? I finally just blocked them altogether.
No more than anybody else.  Are you blocking everything from [EMAIL PROTECTED] or are you blocking their servers by IP?

Doug