I'm seeing multiple IP's spoofing netzero email addresses.

Martin Schaible wrote:
hi,

I also have some entries from netzero.net in my logs. The IP-Address points to a machine called "lepump" (French: The pump)  somewhere in asia.

Am Montag, 26. Juni 2006 um 17:26 schrieben Sie:

We see lots of connections from [EMAIL PROTECTED] but they are spam
zombies connecting from all over and certainly not really from Netzero.
Most of them don't survive delaying by ASSP.

Out of 400 attempts from [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the last 12 hours, not a
single one made it to Imail and that is without blocking a single valid
email from a netzero user.

The only valid email to us from a Netzero user in the last month came from
64.136.20.164 which helo'd as outbound-mail.nyc.untd.com and is Juno and
Netzero I think.

see http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=64.136.20.164

Doug