-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de mattw
Enviado el: lunes, 10 de julio de 2006 18:04
Para: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Asunto: RE: [IMail Forum] Pop3 problems

I have had this problem a few times myself.

We had some spam emails coming in that were somehow malformed, these emails
were sent to an alias that forwarded to three people.  When this email was
delivered to each person's mailbox it stopped outlook from receiving further
mail displaying a similar error message.  I was not able to investigate
further though as I was swamped with work.

Good luck,
matt