Good point it may be time to setup port 587 and have your users auth on port 587.

Kevin Bilbee

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Travis Rabe
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 3:22 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Connection Problems with relaying messages

What do your logs show?  Moist likely their ISP is now blocking port 25 and these messages are coming from their ISP, not your server.  UNless you can match one of their send/receives up with your servers logs - the problem is with your customer/ISP.

Travis

On 7/24/06, Bill Green dfn Systems <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK guys, I need your help. I have suddenly begun getting calls from
customers who can't send email. They are getting responses like the one
below.

> Unknown user: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> RCPT TO generated following response:
> 550-authsmtp05: Host 206.206.88.7: No unauthenticated relaying permitted

I've checked for open relays on my server and found none. Am I overlooking
something?

Bill Green
dfn systems

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]