When we upgraded to 8.22 during a recent maintenance (yeah I'm slow) TLS was
somehow enabled in SMTP. Several domains that have been trying to send to us
since and have been getting TLS handshake errors and were unable to send
their email. Eventually it would time out of their queue. More often we got
mail from many other places just fine. We don't have a need for TLS and
don't have a cert so I am fine with it being off. I am curious as to if the
error was entirely ours since so many other emails were able to get through,
or if it was the sending MTAs that couldn't overcome the error.