-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Gillis
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:33 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Non-HTML e-mail has no links in 2006.1

Hi John,

We're looking at revisiting this issue in the next sprint.

Some admins want all links disabled (even in rich html) as a
security/anti-phishing pre-caution but completely understand the parity
issue (used to work one way but no longer does).

Bye for now,

kg