From: "Tripp Allen"
Sent 10/26/2006 4:19:06 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] SMTP Exploit Scanning Going on NOW

You'll need to upgrade to 2006.1.

Tripp

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gil Gomes
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 4:13 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com

   Ummm...  How about 2006.03?  Is that going to be patched, or do I need to quickly perform an upgrade to 2006.1????  I've been running 2006.1 on a test box for a month or so, and I'm not really too choked up about it...  I'll need to go back to my documentation to see exactly WHAT the issues are, but I was planning to skip that upgrade altogether and wait for the next one...

-Gil