----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark [Support]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] SMTP Exploit Scanning Going on NOW

We are working on a update for 8.22 which will include one DLL that
needs to
be copied over the old one during a stop / start of smtpd32. I'll post a
link here as soon as it's available.

Yes, thanks.  Will this work on 8.15?

No, as has been said here, and it bears repeating, 8.22 involved a major rewrite and differs enough that the patch for 8.22 will not work on 8.15 or below. You need to take immediate action to protect your server(s) by either removing Imail from direct contact to the internet by way of an SMTP gateway or proxy, or you need to upgrade to 8.22 at the very least. The upgrade to 8.22 from 8.15 has been reported to be straightforward from many Imail customers including myself.

Hope this helps,

Doug Traylor