Hi,

I will install a new WIndows 2003 server soon and install IMail 2006.1 on it. I'd like to reduce the default filesystem rights a bit by deleting the default rights "everyone" has to the root of each partition.

Will all the correct rights be assigned when I first remove those rights, and then, as a local administrator, install IMail? Anyone done that?

p.s. Any thoughts about which Windows 2003 version is better? Just standard Win2k3SP1 or should I go for the R2 version?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  / www.tio.nl