From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Sharyn Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 1:40 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Imail Collaboration Suite and Imail 7.15

Hi,

I have some questions about Imail Collaboration Suite.

Is this the same as Imail 2006? I have been looking at the Ipswitch website but I'm not exactly sure if this is the same, and if not, what the difference is?

Also, I am currently running Imail 7.15.

Can one do an upgrade on this or is a fresh install necessary?

Can one run both Imail 7.15 and Imail 2006/Collaboration Suite on the same server with separate IP addresses/NICs and separate user accounts/Domains?

TIA,
Sharyn