-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de Mike Post
Enviado el: viernes, 15 de diciembre de 2006 18:28
Para: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Asunto: [IMail Forum] Building an ASSP box...

Has anyone done this?
If so, how is it working & any advice for a newbie on setting one up?
I have a choice of setting it up on a box that has dual 700Mhz CPUs & 1G of
RAM or an Athelon 1500 with 512MB of ram.
Can this run on W2k Pro or does it have to be Win2k Server?
If it catches good mail, is there an easy way to forward on to the intended
recepient, or will it be flagged as spam again?
Thanks for any advice.