on 8.22 you can add a 2 char account via web interface->user administration

  -----Mensaje original-----
  De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de Chuck Schick
  Enviado el: jueves, 12 de julio de 2007 18:59
  Para: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
  Asunto: RE: [IMail Forum] 2 Char Email Addres...?

  You use to be able to get around this by adding a user via the command
line.  I know this worked up through version 6.  Have not tried it on 8.22.
We discourgaed short email addresses (less than 4 characters) because of
them being spam magnets.

  http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-19980116-JB01.htm

  Chuck Schick
  Warp 8, Inc.