  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyn Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:55 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] WAY OT: For the DNS Gurus

Your DNS idea is fine.  You can point your DNS to whatever you like - the
key to having your WWW site show up properly is the Virtual Host setting in
Apache or the Host Header settings in IIS.  It's extraordinarily simple to
configure, and is likely something your web host can configure if asked.
They just need to setup a virtual host / host header so that when a request
comes in for 'emergency.floridadistillers.com' it goes to your data.

Thanks, I'll talk to the hosting company and see if they can set this up for
us.

So. what exactly do you folks distill anyhow? :-)

Cruzan Rum, Sobieski Vodka and a variety of "ready to drinks".

Unfort., we do not get free samples!

Sharyn