You missed the point. The IP it is coming from could be anything, especially
if it is spam. In fact, if it is spam, it will not be coming from a valid IP
for the domain since it is coming through either an open relay or a bot. It
does not matter. Just because the headers say the email is from gmail.com
does not mean it is going to come from a gmail IP address. That is spam
fighting 101.

Why are you concerned about seeing that in the log anyways? That is part of
Antispam tests, and gee golly willikers there are likely to be errors seen
since it is a spam email. That is the whole point, it is an error a failure
of a test.

If you really want to stop that error message, you would have to disable
Imail's AntiSpam from address validation test.

John T