-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Dodd
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:54 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Requesting some speedy advice on send error
10054

In the spirit of leaving no stone unturned, while I'm skeptical it could
be a NIC issue, we just changed to a completely different NIC (the box
has two) and using the other one instead, we get exactly the same
picture. 110 and 8383 yes, 25 no.

~Simon