Hi Everyone -

We just set up a few more ListServes and I'm getting some bounces already.
I would have assumed they checked the email addresses first, but maybe not.
Anyway, I wanted to make sure I understand the errors ok.  For instance, one
came back today that was as follows (I've changed the address/domain for
privacy):

*******

Unknown user: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
RCPT TO generated following response:
554 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

Body of message generated response:
451 4.3.0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... First-time sender tempfailed as anti-spam
measure; please try again

*******

So first it tells me that the user doesn't exist, but then it says that it's
an anti-spam measure, and I should try again?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding it correctly!

Todd