Hi,

We have a client using the web interface on 2006.22. He just reported this problem. I was wondering if anyone else had seen something similar? I remember that when 2006 first came out, there were questions about the web interface, but this is the only report we've had and I haven't seen anything in the lists in a while.

Here is what he reported:

"While selecting 5 emails in the inbox for deletion - they were all adjacent to each other, I highlighted the emails and only these emails were selected from the list on the page, I clicked delete, and all of the inbox - something like 28 pages- got moved to the deleted folder. I did not click on empty folder but the delete button. Unlike last time, I saw them in the deleted folder before hitting the empty deleted folder button and moved them all back to the inbox."

Thanks,

Ben
BC Web