Andy,

I should have mentioned in my first response that the help has been updated
to properly describe the actions that take place.

If the Max Invalid Recipients is set, it only looks at the recipients. The
Soft and Hard error settings look at all errors. Therefore, the Hard Error
Limit could actually fire if it is higher than the Max Invalid Recipients
settings.

As far as the UI is concerned, I agree 100%. We are implementing a more user
friendly and accurate UI for these settings for the 10.5 release scheduled
for later this year.

As far as the white list issue, we are looking at this and it will be
addressed for the next release. Unfortunately, we are too close to the 10.01
release for any more changes to be added.

Thanks,

Tom Lewis
Ipswitch, Inc.
Development Manager - Messaging Products
706-312-3573